Papich Construction is continually searching for talented and dedicated team members for our office and field positions.
If you’re interested in joining our team and building a meaningful career, consider the possibility of becoming a Papich Construction employee.
- Concrete Laborer/Finisher
- Construction Management Intern
- Driver/Equipment Mobilization (CDL)
- Field/Project Engineer
- Heavy Duty Repairperson/Mechanic
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- Hot Mix/Asphalt Plant Operator
- Payroll Administrator
- Underground Utilities Laborer
- Medical, Dental and Vision 100% paid by Company for Employee Only Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account for Health & Dependent Care
- Life/AD&D, Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan w/Safe Harbor Contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
To access our employment application, click here: Papich Construction Sierra Pacific Materials Employment Application Packet
OPPORTUNITIES IN THE TRADES
Military Veteran Recruiting
Active duty personnel undergoing pre-separation counseling or Veterans of the U.S. Armed Services who acquired Military Occupational Specialties (MOS) in the Engineering and Construction areas are encouraged to apply for opportunities towards a construction career path with us.
Contact Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Papich Construction is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer committed to Fair Employment Practices and workforce diversity. We participate in E-Verify. Drug testing requirement upon acceptance of employment offer.